Warning: Attempt to read property "post_type" on null in /home/customer/www/preskill.wecancodeit.org/public_html/wp-content/themes/elumine/includes/class-badgeos-customizations.php on line 138
You no longer need to be a programmer to create integrations and automation! This course is designed to introduce students to the world of low code no code development with Zapier. You’ll learn how to use Zapier to create and manage integrations between apps without writing any code. You’ll also be introduced to best practices for automating Zapier workflows.
The course includes hands-on activities and real-world examples to help students gain practical experience with Zapier and develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills that can be applied to real-world scenarios. By the end of the course, students will have a solid foundation in low code no code development with Zapier. That means you can use this new knowledge to automate so many mundane and time-consuming processes in a variety of industries and business settings.
👨💻 No previous coding knowledge is required.
💻 Experience using the Internet is a must.
🕒 8 hours of content.
Data increases exponentially with over 1.134 trillion MB of data created daily! To learn from this data, you need to be skilled in the TOP data programming language, SQL. “SQL in 24” is a fast-paced, straightforward introduction to SQL, the most common language used in querying databases and the TOP programming language in terms of number of job listings!
Throughout this course, you will learn the foundations of SQL including:
- Database basics, SQL/NoSQL, and database design
- Installation and setting up a development environment
- Creating tables and inserting data
- Retrieving data and updating data
- Sorting and filtering data
- Working with different data types
- Combining tables
- Aggregate functions and transactions
- Triggers, automation and views
The course will consist of :
- 5 online instructor led classes over 1 week for a total of 24 hours
- 20+ hours of self study material provided throughout the week
- Reading material, videos, example codes, quizzes, and assignments
- Real life exercises and lots of practice!
Our Career Services Resume Lesson is the final course in We Can Code IT’s PreSkill series. This lesson is a self-guided online module where you will make your very first technical resume! Learn about good and bad resume practices while ensuring your technical resume stands above the rest. Once you have created your resume, a member of our Career Services Team will review it and provide feedback.